At Rimaco Healthcare, we take privacy and security seriously. It outlines how Rimaco Healthcare (also referred to as “the Company”, “https://rimacohealthcare.lk”, “the Service”, “Website”, “we”, “our” or “us”), process the information we collect about you through our websites, and other online services and when you otherwise interact with us, such as through our customer service channels.
If you are a https://rimacohealthcare.lk account holder or have already taken steps to register for an account, are kindly requested to review our summary of practices regarding the information we collect about you.
1. Your Consent
As part of providing our Services to you, we may need to send routine communications to you, such as order transaction notifications and other administrative messages through email and notifications posted on the Website or through other means available, including text and other forms of messaging. Though we prefer to communicate with our Customers via email, as may be deemed necessary, you agree to receive our phone calls, related to your orders/request on https://rimacohealthcare.lk
When you sign up to receive our e-newsletters, we may periodically send emails about new products, special offers or other information, which you may find it interesting and beneficial as well. If you do not wish to receive promotional information from us, you can, at any time, choose to opt out of receiving Rimaco Healthcare promotional e-newsletters. To unsubscribe from our e-newsletters, you can follow the directions included at the e-newsletter.
You must ensure to provide us with the correct or up-to-date Personal Information. This will allow us to contact you for further correspondences with respect to your order at Rimaco Healthcare. We are not responsible for any inaccurate information you provide to us, which may affect your shopping experience on our website.
If at any time, you want to access, update, modify or eliminate any of your account information at https://rimacohealthcare.lk, you may do so by clicking “Your Account”, and then review/change your sensitive personal information as you want it to be.
2. What Information We Collect About You
During your visit to our Website, we may automatically receive technical information about your computer/device, including your IP address, your computer operating system, time-zone, browser type, and browser plug-in details, due to the communication protocol settings on the Internet.
We do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information. However, you might provide us with your personal and demographic information including your name, gender, age, address, phone number, email address and your medical prescription(s) in the following ways:
- As a New Customer – when you create an account or sign up through social media, place your order, or upload your medical prescription at https://rimacohealthcare.lk
- As an Existing Customer – when you update your existing profile on https://rimacohealthcare.lk
- As a Guest Customer
We may also collect information regarding the pages you viewed, the web addresses from which you arrive or click through to, time spent on certain pages, download errors and page response times, just to name a few. All this information will be only used to analyze and foresee the Customers’ trends and their preferences.
3. How We Use the Information Collected from You
We use your information to:
- Create and process your account and deliver the Services to you, including to allow you to register for the Services and participate in interactive features and for Rimaco Healthcare to authenticate your identity, handle billing and account management, fulfill our legal and regulatory obligations and complete other administrative matters;
- Send you transactional information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, product and services information and announcements, software updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, and information about your transactions with us;
- Communicate with you such as to respond to your comments and questions, deliver newsletters or other content we believe you will be interested in, provide customer service or feedback, contact you about amounts owed, conduct surveys, respond to employment opportunities for which you’ve applied, notify you about upcoming events, or for any other purposes in connection with the Services;
- Conduct research and analytics to understand our visitors and customers and tailor our product offerings;
- Provide you with updates about products and services offered by us and selected partners, as well as facilitate new contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and rewards;
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you about things that are similar to those about which you have inquired or that may otherwise be of interest to you, such as providing you with advertisements based on your interests and activity on the Services;
- Monitor, administer, and enhance our Services, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes;
- Improve our Website’s functionality, and to customize your future shopping experience with us;
- Enhance the safety and security of our Services, business, and users, and investigate or provide notice of fraud or unlawful or criminal activity;
- Perform audits and protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, including to enforce and carry out contracts and agreements;
- Comply with applicable laws and legal obligations.
- Make sure that our Website content is presented in the manner that is most effective for you; and
- Communicate with you about any changes to our services;
4. Disclosures of Personal Information.
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the personal information we collect. We may share your personal information in the instances described below. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties, aside from substantial corporate transactions (described below).
- We exchange your personally identifiable information that you provide to us through this Website with some pharmacies to carry out preparing of your order and delivery tasks and trusted online payment service partners to perform payment processing and authorization services (for internet banking or credit/debit card validation). Through your use of the Rimaco Healthcare Services, you consent to our collection and transfer of your information to our payment service partner websites.
- We share your personal data with certain authorized third-party vendors, and service providers who help us run and protect our business. This includes sending emails, conducting business analytics, marketing, and data processing.
- We disclose your personal data to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law-enforcement requests, legal claims, or government inquiries and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of Chansam Lanka Pvt. Ltd and its affiliates, users, or the public.
We share personal data for any other purposes disclosed to you with your consent. We may also share information with others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
5. Who Has Access to Your Information
Your personally identifiable information can be accessed only on a need-to-know basis by designated employee/s of Rimaco Healthcare in order to carry out your requested activity and all such employee/s are bound to strict confidentiality obligations.
In order to improve our online services to you, we collect data anonymously by way of “cookies”. Cookies help us measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views and other statistics relating to your access to this website. This information allows us to better administer the website and provide a more tailored and user-friendly service to our website users. Cookies are small data files that are sent to your browser from our website and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Each time you visit our website from the same computer, the cookie will be retrieved from your computer, enabling our website to recognize your computer as having previously visited our website and thereby increase the functionality of our website on your computer. Our cookies cannot be used to get data from your hard drive, to get your email address or any other data that can be traced to you personally. Most web browsers can be set to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent; if you use these features, you may limit the functionality we can provide you when you visit our Site.
7. Security Policy
We guarantee that all your personal information with us is secure. Chansam Lanka Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliates takes careful precaution to protect our Customers’ personal information from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure or unauthorized modification. We use latest industry-standard, encryption technology including standards encryption protocols to safeguard the information we collect online. We store your personally identifiable information on the computer servers placed in a secure environment. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your personally identifiable information, no company, including our website, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
We encourage you to take reasonable measures to protect your login password and computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. Also, remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window if you are using a shared computer in a public place such as a library or an internet café.
8. Maintain Confidentiality of your Prescription
We never disclose confidential information in Prescription without consent “unless required to do so by the law or in exceptional circumstances” and must only use information obtained in the course of professional practice “for the purposes you were given it. In general, we always treat your prescription as a protected information.
9. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18 on these Services. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 18, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com
To stay informed of our Privacy policies, we recommend you review the Policy on a regular basis as you continue to use our online services. Moreover, it is your absolute responsibility to check the Policy regularly to ensure that you agree with it including changes that we make.
11. Contact Information